Psalm 68:19, “Blessed be the LORD,
Who daily loads us with benefits,
The God of our salvation!
Source: thesemomentsofmine.com via Jessica on Pinterest
So in bullet format….a few of the things I am pondering (in no particular order) as I approach the day of Thanks tomorrow!
- My dog, Chopin, who I’ve had for four years. Looking for a new home for him now…
- Drew and Carter, my sweet nephews
- The Holy Spirit
- The times God reminds me of things I need to be learning and thinking about
- My parents!
- My sisters
- My wonderful parents-in-law and siblings-in-law
- A wonderful apartment that we get to move into soon!
- Good friends
- A cup of coffee
- Encouragement that comes from the body of Christ
- The mental capacities God has given me
- When something reminds you of something hilarious that happened that one time
- Welcoming people home
- Blogs! I’ve had a lot of encouragement and conviction from various bloggers…
- Godly couples at our church who have come alongside Michael and I as we are preparing for marriage
- Our wedding, that I know will be absolutely perfect and beautiful
- God’s calling
- Creative capacities
- The book of Deuteronomy
- Red roses from my sweetheart
- Sunshine and rain, thunder and lightning
- Heart flutters because of my love
- The knowledge that God is continuing to mold me into the woman and wife He wants me to be
- The Air Force
- Random things that are absolutely hilarious
- Getting to know people
- Heaters, jackets, and socks
- Cute clothes, cute hairstyles, and makeup
- My wedding dress
- M&Ms, and just chocolate in general
- The ability to move, exercise, and take care of the body God has given me
- The knowledge that my future is mapped out by God’s hand and that He has given me the most wonderful man in the world to face life with!
God truly has loaded me with benefits each and every day. There is so much to be thankful for! I just wish I had eyes to see them every day!!