Things I Love About Being a Newlywed:
- Vacuuming our house for the first time
- Welcoming my husband when he gets home from work
- Waking up and seeing my husband next to me
- Looking at my husband and knowing that he will be here with me every day for the rest of our lives
- Finding recipes, grocery shopping, and cooking for my husband
Things I’m Learning About Being a Newlywed:
- Living in a very tiny house could mean that it’s pretty much one big booby-trap. When you stub your toe (again) or hit your knee (again) or bump your hip (again)…accept it, say “Ouch” and move on.
- It’s hard saying good-bye to your husband every day when he goes to work.
- When you need to be productive, it can be very helpful to set a timer for 15 minute increments. Every 15 minutes, switch tasks!
- I have the sweetest, most caring, most wonderful husband!!!