So far I have been off to a great start in my quest to read more books this year. It’s been a slow process getting back into reading after college, but it sure has been fun!
Rather than do one big book post at the end of the year, I thought I would break it up into a few posts throughout the year. So here is my reading list from January through March!
1. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
2. No Safe Harbor by Elizabeth Ludwig
3. Sophie’s Heart by Lori Wick
4. Thinking Woman’s Guide to a Better Birth, The by Henci Goer
5. Three Weddings and a Giggle by Liz Curtis Higgs, Carolyn Zane, Karen Ball
6. Vow, The by Kim and Krickett Carpenter