Women Living Well is doing a series on the Top 10 Marriage/Motherhood Quotes. Today I am joining in!
The other day I was pretty exhausted and decided to watch a movie. After browsing our limited selection, I decided on Fireproof. I love this movie. So many great, great pieces of advice about marriage. I didn’t get 10 quotes…but here are 5 from this movie.
1. Caleb: You never leave your partner. Especially in a fire.
2. Michael: Fireproof doesn’t mean that a fire will never come. But that when it does, you’ll be able to stand it.
3. Caleb: You didn’t have to glue (the salt and pepper) together. (Moves to pull them apart)
Michael: Don’t do it, Caleb. If you pull them apart now, you’ll break either one or both of them.
4. Michael: Don’t just follow your heart, man, because your heart can be deceived. But you gotta lead your heart.
5. Catherine: What day are you on?
Catherine: There’s only 40.
Caleb: Who says I have to stop?
I love how this movie shows true commitment, true love, and true faith in God. Just what every marriage needs!
Visit Women Living Well to see more on marriage and motherhood.