The weekend is coming up and there are so many options of what to do!! Here are 5 things to do this weekend that do not require excessive planning (or money!).
1. Go on a drive. My amazing husband and I have spent many an afternoon just driving and exploring new areas. Not only is it fun to see new places (or revisit old ones), it is great time to talk together as a couple or family or to just sit in silence and enjoy the time together.
2. Have an in-home movie night. Plan ahead and get a movie from Netflix or pick one up from Redbox. Make pizza or pop popcorn.
3. Host a game night. Invite your friends or neighbors over for some games. Or play games with just your family Our game night favorites have been Clue, Apples to Apples, and Catch Phrase.
4. Water fun! Go to the local pool if you don’t have your own, buy an easy set-up pool for your yard, or turn on the sprinklers!
5. Read a book out loud. I have fond memories growing up of both of my parents reading out loud to us as a family. My incredible husband and I just finished reading through the Harry Potter series. It’s a lot of fun and builds great memories!