Pandora is generally my first choice when it comes to listening to music. I have almost thirty stations, but a few stand out as my favorites.
1. Tenth Avenue North. By far my absolute favorite group. I love almost all of their songs, from The Struggle to Healing Begins to You are More.
2. David Nevue. I forget where I first heard about his music, but I’m thankful for that blogger whoever it was. Add his station if you want absolutely gorgeous and peaceful piano music. (You can even download some of his sheet music at his site here!) George Winston is another great station for peaceful piano.
3. Disney Channel Stars. Yes, I admit it. I like Disney teen pop music. 😉
4. Laura Story. Her lyrics are amazing!
5. Next I just have to say country music in general. I have Brad Paisley, Taylor Swift, and Rascal Flatts.
6. For a kid’s station, I have enjoyed The B-I-B-L-E Radio.
One of the things I love about Pandora is that you can hear songs similar to your interests. I like that I don’t have to type in specific songs I want to play….I can hear my specific favorite artists and then also be exposed to new music or perhaps other favorites.
Do you use Pandora? What are your favorite stations?