I’m not super familiar with how the concept of having a bucket list originated. But I kept thinking of things that would be awesome to do someday…..so I finally made myself a bucket list. I keep adding to it as things come up, but here’s what I have so far!
1. See the Dead Sea Scrolls
2. Go on a cruise.
3. Visit Cape Canaveral and the Kennedy Space Center.
4. Go to Rome. See the Coliseum and the catacombs.
5. Participate in a mud run.
6. Participate in a color run.
7. Own a grand piano.
8. See the Aurora Borealis.
9. Go to Club 33, the “secret” restaurant at Disneyland.
10. Visit Hawaii.
11. Visit the Caribbean.
12. European road trip.
13. Go to Concord in April to see the re-enactments.
14. Write a book.
15. Visit Israel.
16. Visit Machu Picchu.
17. Hike down the Grand Canyon.
18. Visit Colombia.
19. Learn every piano piece by Chopin.
20. Read every book and short story by Dickens.
What is on your bucket list?