For almost anything technologically related, there seem to be two solid sides. As for the app question….I know people who think apps are a waste of time. And I know other people who have tons of apps and love them.
I for one am somewhat in the middle. I’m not an “app person” and I don’t like downloading a lot of things. There have been several, though, that have been really helpful.
So without further ado….my personal most used apps!
1. Of course, there are the basics, like the Facebook and Gmail apps. Those are pretty well known, so I won’t go into detail.
2. Netflix. This one can be both helpful or a time waster. 😉
3. Timehop. I love this app, as it shows you “this day in history” over your years on Facebook. Want to know what you posted 5 years ago today? This app will show you. Great way to re-live memories. 🙂
4. Google Keep. I use this app for grocery shopping. It’s an easy way to list out what you need to buy, and you can easily check things off at the store.
5. Walmart Savings Catcher. Probably my most used savings app. It’s super easy to use and you can earn money back. Scan in your Walmart receipt, they will compare prices, and if lower prices are found, you get the difference!
6. Ibotta. Another good savings app. These are basically rebates. Scroll through and find the things you are interested in. Once you get home, scan the barcode on the rebate items, then scan the receipt in, and you will get money back. (Want to sign up? Consider using my referral code: iriiji )
7. Woman Log. This is a fantastic way to track everything related to your cycle. Great especially if you are TTC, but even if you are not, it’s a good way to keep tabs on everything. There is a free version and also a paid version that offers a couple extra features. This is the only app I have spent money on! I love it.
So what do you think? Are apps a time waster or are they helpful? Which apps do you use most often?