I love finding fun ways to save money. I am not a coupon clipper currently, but I do enjoy looking for opportunities to save money or find deals. Here are a few of the things I have found!
1. Rebate apps. Using Ibotta, you can scroll through the dozens of rebate options, then scan your receipt after the shopping trip. I have earned rebates on milk, onions, tomatoes, etc. (Want to sign up? Consider using my referral code. Ibotta: iriiji)
2. Ebates. I. love. Ebates. Shop online and get a percentage back on your purchases. It’s legit. I’ve gotten several checks from them! Use my link here to sign up.
2. Walmart Savings Catcher. I love this app. I mostly use it for scanning in my receipts after a shopping trip. Your receipt will be processed and if any lower prices are found at competitors stores, you get the difference!
3. Target’s Cartwheel app. I haven’t used this one a ton, since I don’t shop at Target often. But it has a lot of in-store coupons, which you add to your account. When you get to the checkout counter at the store, have the cashier scan the barcode and your coupons will be applied to your order!
4. The Dollar Tree! I don’t know how much money we have saved here. Two words: Greeting cards. At Walmart you can spend $4 on a plain card….and the price goes up from there. The Dollar Tree has a good selection of cards with sweet messages. But you are only paying a dollar!
What are some of the tips and tricks you use to save money?