My sister Melinda posted recently about a reading challenge she is participating in. I considered joining in on this challenge….but I think I’ve decided against it. To be honest…I’m scared I wouldn’t make it! Instead…I’m going to compile a list of books I want to read/finish reading before I get married. That gives me a little less than three months to check off as many books as I can.
Which…basically is the essence of the reading challenge. But somehow I feel like adding my name to the linky makes it more binding and scary.
So without further ado….my list of book reading goals for the next few months. 😀
1. The Excellent Wife by Martha Peace
2. The Power of a Praying Wife by Stormie Omartian
3. Beautiful in God’s Eyes by Elizabeth George
4. Claim by Lisa T. Bergren
5. The Glamour of Grammar by Roy Peter Clark
6. The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis
7. Man of the Family by Ralph Moody
8. The Guerrillas Have Taken Our Son by Chad and Pat Stendal
9. A Thousand Shall Fall by Susi Hasel Mundy
10. The Attributes of God by A.W. Pink
11. A Woman’s Call to Prayer by Elizabeth George
12. The Practice of Godliness by Jerry Bridges
Hmm….that looks a little ambitious to me. I’m not the fastest reader ever. We shall see. Expect a report in December….that may or may not look completely different from this list.