I have seen these goal lists many times but I finally decided to make one of my own. I always think of things that I would love to do “someday”…or there are things on my mental to do list that just never get done. So here is a written list that I am putting on our blog for accountability. I am excited to check things off! I will keep this list as a tab at the top of our blog and will cross off items as I complete them. If I blog about a specific item, I will also add the link to that post.
So…here are 101 goals to be completed in 1001 days!
Start date: June 16, 2014
End date: April 26, 2017
Food and Cooking:
1. Don’t eat out for a month.
2. Make a bone broth.
3. Make homemade taquitos.
4. Find 20 new side dishes to incorporate in family meals.
5. Work out at least 3 times a week for 2 months
6. Do a juice cleanse.
7. Participate in a mud or color run.
8. Find recipes for, make, and use at least 3 natural cleaners.
9. Drink 8 bottles of water a day for a week straight.
10. Do 30 push-ups and sit-ups a day for two weeks straight.
11. Run a mile in less than ten minutes without stopping.
12. Run twice a week for a month straight.
13. Do a sugar cleanse.
14. Complete the 30 Day Shred.
15. Do a detox bath.
16. Participate in a reading challenge.
17. Read at least 3 marriage books.
18. Read 10 ebooks.
19. Read 2 books by Dickens.
20. Read 5 fiction books I already own. (They can’t overlap with books for another item on my list.)
21. Read 5 nonfiction books I already own. (They can’t overlap with books for another item on my list.)
22. Join or start a book club.
23. Read 2 biographies.
24. Host a blog link-up.
25. Run a blog series.
26. Blog about at least 40 of the items on my list and how I achieved them.
27. Get 40,000 hits on my blog.
28. Comment on at least two blogs every day for a month.
29. Write a guest post for another blog.
30. Have 3 guest posts on our blog.
31. Spend time studying a different book of the Bible each month for 4 months.
32. Memorize one book of the Bible.
33. Go through Jonathan Edwards resolutions.
34. Go through a 30 day challenge (prayer challenge or husband encouragement challenge) and invite others to join for accountability.
35. Memorize 5 uplifting songs.
36. Listen to 10 online sermons.
37. Donate money to 5 organizations that are working for God.
38. Buy or make the Pilot a gift for no reason.
39. Go to a couples massage.
40. Go geo-caching
41. Go to a drive-in movie.
42. Take a dance class with the Pilot.
43. Surprise the Pilot with a “big” date.
44. Go on a picnic.
47. Go on a progressive dinner date.
48. Movie theater marathon. (2+ moves in a row)
49. Leave notes for the Pilot all around the house for him to find.
50. Have a board game date night.
51. Get involved in a play group for the Wingman.
52. Do 30 intentional activities with the Wingman.
53. Go to the zoo.
54. Read 2 parenting books.
55. Buy him a just because gift.
56. Go on 10 Mommy/Son dates.
57. Make a busy bag.
58. Find 5 new healthy snacks for the Wingman.
59. Find 10 new hairstyles to try.
60. Get a makeup lesson.
61. Buy myself flowers just because.
62. Wear makeup for a week straight.
63. Begin process of becoming a certified prenatal fitness instructor.
64. Become CPR certified again.
65. Get a massage.
66. Pick two of my clothing ideas off of Pinterest to incorporate into my real wardrobe.
67. Learn some self defense skills.
68. Learn 3 new piano pieces.
69. Learn basic sewing skills.
70. Brush up on US geography.
71. Brush up on world geography.
72. Learn to French braid.
73. Brush up on the alphabet in sign language.
74. Learn basic First Aid.
75. Learn to fold a fitted sheet.
76. Write 10 letters to friends just because.
77. Send a care package to a friend just because.
78. Find ways to bless 5 strangers. (Such as giving a server a 100% tip, paying for someone else’s drive thru order, etc)
79. Send 2 packages to Any Soldier.
80. Surprise a friend with flowers.
81. Send 5 notes of gratefulness to people who have blessed my life.
82. Bake cookies for the Pilot to take in to work.
83. Help fund an adoption.
84. Babysit someone else’s kids so they can go on a date.
85. Have a new friend/couple over for dinner each month for 6 months.
86. Host 10 game nights.
87. Host a mystery dinner party.
88. Host a block party.
Odds and Ends
89. Buy a brand new copy of The Good Girl’s Guide to Great Sex to give to someone on Paperbackswap.
90. Complete 5 Pinterest projects.
91. Explore 10 new-to-me local businesses or stores in my town.
92. Get a sign that lists the bases we have been to.
93. Post an encouraging song on Facebook every weekend for a month.
94. Don’t ask the Pilot to help me for 3 days. (I can do things, I’m just lazy sometimes)
95. Take a technology break for one week.
96. Spend 30 minutes writing every day for 30 days.
97. Complete wedding scrapbook.
98. Complete a crochet project.
99. Complete a cross stitch project.
100. Try Birchbox
101. Make 2 snapfish photo books.